I moved my blog to www.abagaddictblogs.blogspot.com Check out my latest ramblings over there!

Thursday, January 22, 2009

An Update Which Goes Up 2 Sizes!

So we haven't blogged for more than a month. Shame on us (meaning me).  I have had lots to do. As the famous Malaysian excuse goes - Busy lah! But truth be told, I have also been lazy. Not lazy to write, but lazy to upload photos which can sometimes be a chore depending on how well blogger is behavin'. Anyway, let's get a quick update on what we did since our last post. In short: - 

- There was the infamous Coach Sale mid December
- Christmas came - went to Penang and this time DID stay at The G Hotel. Will need to post pictures soon
- New Year came - we didn't go anywhere special.
- Early Jan, Bangkok! 
- Jan has been a busy month overall and soon it will be CNY. 

Ever since I came back from Bangkok, I have been so beat.  Tired everyday, and also my back has started to give way again. I went to see this Chiropractor I found off the internet.  He's in Plaza Damas and so far I have introduced him to 2 people already.  Jennifer, who is a customer of mine and also Cindy, who is my supplier friend for Knot.  I wonder if they will really go. I must get updates from them on what they think of him.  

In my opinion, I think he's very good, AND he speaks English! You know I cannot speak chinese so seeing a chinese doctor is a real challenge for me.  He told me my spine was a little crooked and how my hip bone was affected by this as well.  I know I have weak back muscles - as a result of course of not exercising enough.  Do you know that when you don't exercise your muscles become as lazy as you and you know our muscles support our bones, so back problems in lazy overweight people are actually common? Some pain can also be related to poor posture.  I will be the first to admit, I stand wrongly, sit wrongly and maybe sleep wrongly too if there is such a thing! :( 

I guess to those of you out there who are lucky enough not to have any problems of this sort, don't take your good health for granted.  Take all advise concerning the need to have proper posture, and especially exercise, very seriously.  When we are young, nothing really hurts, but all our bad habits in our youth will come back to haunt us later.  Take it from me - I once thought I would be skinny forever. *rolls eyes* I used to be able to eat anything, do anything and be a Size XS or S and anything I wore looked great on me! Now, well, let's not get me started.  I am an M if I am lucky and occasional my shorts need to be an L.  Not that my butt has gotten bigger, but my waist (or lack of one) is the primary factor. *blush*  Yes, yes it is very embarassing. The ONLY and I do mean ONLY good thing that has come out of all of this is that my breast size has increased.  I should do some sort of a dance.  This from someone who got teased in school to be as flat as Changi airport, mind you!  Well now, I can wear braless dresses and you know there's 'something' there, AND when I go bra shopping (which is what I like to do since there's shopping involved), I am happy to say I have gone up 2 sizes since my 'Changi' days. Yippee for me!

Don't laugh now! Laughing at people is rude! :P 

Oh and by the way, tonight we shall resort to sleeping on the floor! Poor us! Reason being, I think my mattress is too soft for me and doesn't support my back well :( - Could this be another reason to shop for a new mattress and bed? Hehe..

No comments:

Post a Comment