I moved my blog to www.abagaddictblogs.blogspot.com Check out my latest ramblings over there!

Thursday, December 4, 2008

The Categories

So we are apparantly cleaning our room today. The usual antics follow, toss, turn, swish, swosh and ooops! So as we're going about busying with things, shoving it from one untidy corner of the room to another, we realise....OMG we have too many clothes!! ...oh and shoes!!!... ok ok and books and CDs and the list goes on. But clothes! Heaps of clothes... with nowhere to go.

I have 2 large cupboards, 1 large built in cupboard and 1 chest of drawers and I still have 2 thigh high piles of clothes with no where to go. And just think that last week I gave 3 large bags of clothes to Lexie to sell for me. And here I am more clothes and not very sure what to do with them. If I worked I would have somewhere to show them off to. If I clubbed I'd have a place to strut my stuff. Unfortunately, I have neither. My routine on a daily, weekly and monthly basis consists of many hours in front of the lappie, in a ragged tee and teeny shorts. Occasionally I'll put on a decent top to mee Mr Postman, or Piano Teacher, or one off drop by customers, but usually, I have no where to go. Once a month I may go to out at night. But I have my standard Back Sequined Top and leggings, or Gold Threadbare Floral Top with Jeans for those times. Occasionally I may throw on my Black Dress with heels. Otherwise, that's a obout it. Coffee Bean and Starbucks type outings require only my Ted Baker Denim shorts with any tee. So what happens to all my other clothes? I have clothes which I don't wear broken down to several categories:-

1) The I-Will-Keep-These-Until-I'm-Slim Category (I am still waiting to wear them)
2) The-I-Will-Keep-These-Until-I-Have-Bigger-Breasts Category (bra sized increased, so some went into the wearable pile, but majority all still there)
3) The-I-Will-Keep-These-Until-I-Have-A-Slimmer-Waist/Tummy Category (pending)
4) The-I-Will-Keep-These-Until-I-Am-Pregnant Category (pending pending pending)
5) The-Pretty-Dresses-Waiting-For-Pretty-Me Category (still hanging in Closet A in Room#1)

Ok so now you have an idea why I have so many unwearable clothes. The question is where to
store them? I am so lazy to restructure my storage space but I have a feeling that may just be next on my "To Do" agenda. Sigh..

Life is an uphill climb of having too little of the right things, too many of the wrong things, and just too many damn categories! Do guys suffer the same fate, I wonder? Hmmm...

1 comment:

  1. eh! shd do another such post on 1) ur shoes 2) ur BAGS! drrrooooooolll...how many categories wd there be, I wonder! haha!

    ReplyDelete