I moved my blog to www.abagaddictblogs.blogspot.com Check out my latest ramblings over there!

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

....Just Smarter

A customer of mine forwarded me a website and asked if I would help her order some stationery. This website also sells funky T shirts and other accessories, so while browsing, I stumbled upon this picture:-
I could not help but Laugh Out Loud! Isn't it just so true? ;)
Now since we are on the subject, I was just told of a personal encounter with a woman who said to a man (her then bf) who had booked her a surprise holiday to some local holiday destination. When he surprised her with it and told her he had booked the tickets, she turned around and said, "If it's not Mauritius, consider this relationship over!" Whoa! I couldn't believe it. Needless to say the relationship didn't last very long.
Then I was told of another encounter where the woman was out of a job and slightly depessed. Her then bf consoled her, told her to take a short break before getting back on her feet again and gave her a weekly allowance of RM1500. RM1500?? I thought. Isn't that bit too lucrative, but no matter. People's lives, people's business. However, what blew me away even further was the fact that the man, upon feeling slightly used afer several months had gone by and this woman still did not seem to be making much of an effort looking for another job, the man decided to test her and that week told her he was sorry but he was a little short on cash and that he could only afford to give her RM500. She took the cash and threw it on the floor! He inadvertantly told her either she pick it up or the relationship is over. To which she cooly replied, "There are other men you know" and so he walked out and never looked back.
So, need I say more about the picture above? It kills me inside to know that there are women like this walking the face of this earth, who think they are God's gift to men, when they really are not. And to the men to marry women like these, I think y'all are idiots and probably deserve these women anyway :P

1 comment:

  1. I think the man was really sweet and helpful to give her such an allowance, but she was really ungrateful and horrible to have taken advantage of his kindness like that. Such a disgrace to the woman gender!

    ReplyDelete