I moved my blog to www.abagaddictblogs.blogspot.com Check out my latest ramblings over there!

Sunday, April 19, 2009

The Bachelorette Lunch

Ola! Once again, lots to talk about... I seem to be only writing like once a month haha...Always mean to write more frequent, but then somehow things get in the way.  Easter was a blast in every way, hectic, tiring, fun, very good. View photos here: http://web.me.com/miaowkat/Easter_2009/2nd_Night.html

Other than that, the 'girls' met up today for Hazel's bachelorette lunch.  I must admit I was a bit 'scared' as I had not seen so many of them for so long.  Attendees were, Siu Mae, Siu Yen, Michelle, Pei Ling, Liza, Hazel and myself.  Despite having not seen or met the majority of them for a long time, we really had a good time.  I think everyone has grown up and grown out of alot of silly girl crap and now everybody's just cool.  I was glad and personaly, I really enjoyed myself very much and from just one meet, I think i like everybody already =) We have, in actuality known each other for a very very long time, but you know as people grow they have their own groups and cliques and life just takes over.  Anyhoo, lunch was at Tenji, this Japanese buffet place in Solaris Mont Kiara. Food was good.  A lot of picture taking, Pei Ling brought these bunny ears for Hazel to wear hahha.. Pictures to follow once I get them for Michelle and Pei Ling from FB.  I was most happy to see Siu Yen again, I've often thought about her all through these years and I was just so glad to meet her again after so long.  I hope we get to see each other more often.  Mae and Yen have invited me to go to S'pore with them in June. I am SOOO going! I have been a hermit for much too long! 

Also, Hazel's wedding is this Sat and Bry and I are singing a duet per her request. She wants to walk in to us singing "The Prayer". You know the Charlotte Church and Josh Groban one? Well Bry certainly can pull off Josh, but me pull of Charlotte? I think not, though it's not bad la. It's pretty good. Hahahaha... Well we'll see. The concern mostly is that the singing and the walking from the back to the front for Hazel will be in sync. The wedding rehearsel is this Friday. very exciting! 

Let's see, what else? ... I still haven't reached my goal to lose weight yet. Though due to Easter I did go from 52kgs to 49.7 which is somewhat encouraging though not enough. To be "hot"again, I'd have to lose 7 kgs and be 43kgs, that would be fabulous.  Then I can again start to wear anything I want.  Pei Ling seems to have not only achieved but gone beyond skinny, upon asking her how she does it, she says she east biscuits for breakfast and heaps of fruits for lunch, then dinner macam biasa... Hmmm.. Mae said that doesn't sound very much like 'eating' and I have to agree. I do like food too much!! Oh well :P 

Ok so I'll await the pictures and post them soon. Ciao for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment