I moved my blog to www.abagaddictblogs.blogspot.com Check out my latest ramblings over there!

Sunday, July 19, 2009

A cross-road or a T-junction? I cannot decide.

Why do we constantly find ourselves at crossroads? Crossroads are difficult places to be. If we could try out a particular course and then make a U-ee later then that would be fine. But alas, time and tide wait for no man and you only have this moment to make this one crucial decision, and you know you just can't! Not because you don't want to, or because you are indecisive by nature, or are known for making bad judgments, but simply because the decision either way is not going to be an easy one.

I hate decisions and I had crossroads. Give me a T junction and I am not better at it. I just want the straight road, with clear landmarks and signboards and traffic lights, and I promise to diligent follow them.

I am so in trouble. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment