I moved my blog to www.abagaddictblogs.blogspot.com Check out my latest ramblings over there!

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Handbag Dreams

Sigh..I know it's been so long, and I never did get around to loading more pictures from the Krabi trip. I have just been busy busy busy plus those pictures are on my old laptop while I am using a new one now and it's just another chore to take it out from the old one and put it into the new and then load and loading from the old is just a pain....and u know how it is, so that's that. 

These are the 2 bags I want to get from Louis Vuitton next. The Tivoli GM and Trevi PM.  Tivoli first since it's cheaper, than Trevi later. I want to hold out on the Trevi bcos I have to have a dream bag that's unattainable for now since I haven't found any that can top my list at the moment! :P A girl can dream, can't she? 

LOUIS VUITTON TIVOLI GM
The measurements posted on the website say that this bag is 18" in length, but it really does not look like it in person.  I will wait to see and hold this and let you know if it really is that big. I doubt it though. 

LOUIS VUITTON TREVI PM
This is really my IT bag. I will get it. Just not now. 

Here are some new bags I got of Net-a-porter. 

CHLOE BAY BAG in GOLD

JUICY COUTURE RED LEATHER HOBO

FENDI VELVET BAG with DIAMONDS

MARC JACOBS STAM BAG but this time in Ostrich Leather! What do you think? Is the Classic Black still better? 
Yeah I think the Black is still better, but have you seen the amount of fakes gracing the streets? It's such a pity. I think if I carried this bag, no one would really know it was real even!

Now look at this! I really love this bag!

MARC JACOBS CASEY QUILTER SHOPPER in Grey

5 comments:

  1. MARC JACOBS CASEY QUILTER SHOPPER is simply exquisite :-) n desirable

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tivoli GM is quite big. I've seen it carried by someone with her height around 5'5" or 5'6" and the bag is still pretty sizeable. With your petite size (as you mentioned it before), you probably really need to try it on before you decide.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am quite used to really big bags. My Neverfull MM is also very large, I don't believe the Tivoli GM is as big as that as I have seen people using it. It should be okay. It should arrive in 2 weeks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like Tivoli GM, cant afford it now but surely will get it one day! Hey Corina, do you think you get that bag for me at good price? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ostrich Leather! MARC JACOBS ! Wonderful...
    I am not a fan but I might change my mind!!

    ReplyDelete