I moved my blog to www.abagaddictblogs.blogspot.com Check out my latest ramblings over there!

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I've been a bad girl

I have been such a bad girl. I haven't written in about 3 weeks and so I know I have outdated myself in this respect. What to tell you, where to start?

There were a series of 2 holidays. Had a blast for both. Great places, good massages, cute dresses, friendly people. Just heaven! I am definitely going back. I have another trip to another location also in the same country coming up in July. Let's just say it's an early birthday celebration for me.

On another topic, my lappie has been acting up. My connection has slowed as well. I am so peeved I don't know what's going on! I sent it in and they operated on it and yet.... Don't tell me now I need to upgrade my connection as well? It feels like someone is stealing my line thus slowing it down, but then..no one has my password! Paranoia!?!

On the business front, I am patiently waiting for the Victoria Secret items to come in. Some boxes arrived, but some orders still aren't complete. I know the girls are all wondering what happened. I honestly wish I could control the post office. Also, VS takes so long to ship items out from their warehouse. Ever since they moved, it's been a mess! Items get left out and shipped a week later and stuff like that. What!!??!!! So anyway, my room is filled with Vs bottles. And more to come soon..

I also have so many bags and clothes to post on Fashionable Bargains. I really got to sort my lappie out!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment